CROVANMEDIA is seeking a talented video editor to join our full service digital marketing team. You should be equally comfortable working on set as you are with post production software and editing. Animation is not a requirement but some skills in this area would be considered a plus.
The team you’re joining creates digital content for companies from around the world. We’re focused on improving our client’s businesses, and this means making content that engages and compels their prospective customers to action.
As Video Editor, we’ll expect you to flex your sharply honed skills to create this compelling content. So get ready to get creative, we want you to make unique content and in the process, help our clients achieve their objectives.
Our clients operate across financial services, real estate, investing, alternative medicine, education, and many more industries. So no two days are ever going to be the same. If this sounds like a fit, read on and apply to join our team below.
This role is exciting and fast paced. So no surprise that you’re going to be expected to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines. If you’re up for the challenge, here’s what you’ll be doing in the role:
- Participate in the creative process for client campaigns
- Execute video content that aligns with campaign and client needs
- Create title and end cards that align with trailer and creative directions
- Edit at speed to ensure timely delivery of news oriented content
- Optimize new video content for social media platforms
- Customize existing content to social media specifications
- Respond to feedback on assignments in a timely and articulate manner
What We Look For
- Fluent in English, spoken & written
- 2–3 years experience in video editing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Strong working knowledge of video editing and sound editing
- Working knowledge of animation/motion as it pertains to title and end cards
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Good knowledge of hardware, file formats, codecs, and proper handling
- Extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Comfortable with Google Apps Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- Audio post production experience is a plus
We operate primarily as a remote team from all corners of the globe. We’re not too worried about where you live or spend your time, so long as the work gets done to the high standards we expect.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with an international team and clients you can believe in, fill out the form below and lets talk.