2019 Summer Internship
CROVANMEDIA is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2019 Summer Internships!
We are looking for rising seniors and recent college graduates interested in pursuing a career in digital media account strategy and services.
This is more than an internship. Come prepared to participate in the inner workings of a fast paced and results oriented agency, contributing valuable work to the team.
Getting to know you as a person and your ability to contribute to our team over the course of this Summer Internship is a unique opportunity that we take seriously. And if everything goes well, there’s a strong possibility that we’ll be asking you to stick around as a member of the team.
Excellent communication skills, organization, practical innovation, and an understanding that the smallest of details matter when delivering value to clients, will set you up for success over the course of the summer.
As the CROVANMEDIA Accounts Team Intern, you will be expected to deliver across a number of different areas of the business. Here’s what you’ll be doing in the role:
- Support research for current client projects to inform account strategy
- Draft written materials for campaigns and releases
- Monitor news and events related to clients and relevant industries
- Assist in quality control, execution, and analyses of projects
- Assist with digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Assist with Crovan Media’s own social media content
- Assist with direct community outreach
What We Look For
- Fluent in English, spoken & written
- Digital media knowledge and passion
- Demonstrated digital, social media, or email marketing experience
- Understanding best practices for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Take a proactive approach to managing projects and tasks
- Can work independently, but is ultimately a team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Solution-oriented even when under pressure
- Organized with high attention to detail
We operate primarily as a remote team from all corners of the globe. We’re not too worried about where you live or spend your time, so long as the work gets done to the high standards we expect.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding way to spend your summer, tell us why you’re the person that we should accept into our Summer 2019 Accounts Team Internship. Feel free to use as many or as few words as necessary and attach your resume before submitting.