2019 Summer Internship
CROVANMEDIA is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2019 Summer Internships!
We are looking for rising seniors and recent college graduates interested in pursuing a career in business development and sales.
This is more than an internship. Come prepared to participate in the inner workings of a fast paced and results oriented agency, contributing valuable work to the team.
Getting to know you as a person and your ability to contribute to our team over the course of this Summer Internship is a unique opportunity that we take seriously. And if everything goes well, there’s a strong possibility that we’ll be asking you to stick around as a member of the team.
Excellent communication skills, organization, practical innovation, and an understanding that the smallest of details matter when delivering value to clients, will set you up for success over the course of the summer.
As the CROVANMEDIA Business Development Intern, you will be expected to deliver across a number of different areas of the business. Here’s what you’ll be doing in the role:
- Support research for prospective clients to inform pitches and presentations
- Draft written materials for campaigns and presentation releases
- Monitor news and events related to prospective clients and industries
- Assist in quality control, execution, and analyses of pitches
What We Look For
- Fluent in English, spoken & written
- Digital media knowledge and passion
- Demonstrated digital, social media, or email marketing experience
- Understanding best practices for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Retail or business to business sales experience is always a plus
- Take a proactive approach to managing work and tasks
- Can work independently, but is ultimately a team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Solution-oriented even when under pressure
- Organized with high attention to detail
We operate primarily as a remote team from all corners of the globe. We’re not too worried about where you live or spend your time, so long as the work gets done to the high standards we expect.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding way to spend your summer, tell us why you’re the person that we should accept into our Summer 2019 Business Development Internship. Feel free to use as many or as few words as necessary and attach your resume before submitting.