CROVANMEDIA is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be a foundational team member, engaging with brand communities, providing valuable insights to our account managers, and helping shape the content that we’re curating and creating to support brand identities and business objectives.
Within a year of starting, we expect you to step into a Brand Manager role, working directly with the Account Manager to direct and execute on client accounts. From there, we’ll evaluate your objectives, talents, and the business needs to help you evolve your career in a meaningful and rewarding way.
You need to be organized, even-tempered, respectful and willing and able to communicate and collaborate. We’re an all “all-hands-on deck” kind of company. Because that’s what it takes to deliver above average results for our clients.
Here are just a few things that we’ll be expecting of you as a CROVANMEDIA Community Manager:
Social Media Management
- You will help develop and execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the broader marketing strategy, which will require you to learn new industries and trends\
- Have an innate curiosity to learn about new trends in social, test new platforms, and be a spokesperson for all social media platforms within CROVANMEDIA
- Add value to social advertising support and lead execution of ad campaign based upon client goals and objectives
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources (design, copy, etc) in order to execute against clients’ social media strategies, campaigns, and goals
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- Like every team member, you will be an advocate for our clients’ needs, making sure that we are always making decisions that positively impact their business in the desired manner
- Own all community management reporting documents for internal and client teams
- Manage our community management micro-content process and approvals
- Contribute to the creation and contextualization of metrics and project data
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of street cred using social to drive business objectives
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social and web
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice, without typo or delay
- Fluent in English, spoken & written
- Take a proactive approach to account and project management
- Can work independently, but is ultimately a team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Solution-oriented even when under pressure
- Organized with high attention to detail
We operate primarily as a remote team from all corners of the globe. We’re not too worried about where you live or spend your time, so long as the work gets done to the high standards that we expect!